Monday 9 March 2015

Collection Highlight: Assassin's Creed Unity Arno Figure


The Assassin's Creed Unity Arno figurine was released just before the game for the current generation of consoles. Being a huge fan of the series I always wanted to pick this up but could not justify spending £39.99 on it... But to my surprise I found it today in Game of all places for the sweet price of £14.99! I thought I would share this momentous occasion with you guys!

Epic...

The first thing you will notice when taking out the model from its box is the quality. Each ripple in Arno's coat is meticulously detailed. They have really captured Arno and the look from the game whilst retaining some of the atmosphere from the game as well with the stand and background objects. Included with the package is also a download code for the outfit of the model to use in the Assassin's Creed Unity game for Playstation 4 or Xbox One.

Selfie... =/

The only slight disappointment from the model is noticing that the face looks entirely different to the way Arno looks in the game, but hey.... For the price I'm not going to hold it against it!

Verdict

If your a huge fan of the series like myself then I can highly recommend this model as something to add to your collection. The quality speaks for itself... now I need to buy the Elise one.... =/



1 comment: